Thursday 1 March 2018

New baby - new images!

Morning everyone!

Happy Thursday!

I'm here today with a new release image from 

I was so pleased when Christine asked me to design a card with this gorgeous digi
or - too cute for words as I call it!!!
Ingredients
Baby Words new release digi by Paper Nest Dolls
Copic Markers
Maja Design Papers
Natural Twine
Heart Punch
Copic Markers Used
Fur - W0, W1, W3
Blues - B21, B23, B24
Reds - R27, R24, R14

Thank you for popping by,
Happy creating!
love from
Sue...xxx

Be sure to pop to 
Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration
to see the gorgeous  creations there and then to 
Paper Nest Dolls 

to engage in some essential retail therapy!


4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Sue. What a lovely image. I wish I needed to make a baby card!!

Susan xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Anne said...

What a delightful card Sue, that image is just adorable

Anne x

Annette said...

Really sweet image. I've not seen this one before. Really cute! :0) xx